CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hi from Opryland

Roger has a Co-Op convention and guess who got to tag along!!!!! This is a late birthday and early Christmas for me...We went on the General Jackson last night and had a wonderful time. The show was "A Vegas Style Christmas" and they had look alikes for Tina Turner, Elton John and of course ELVIS...It was so cute and the food was awesome. We were at the table with farmers from though out Tennessee so Roger really enjoyed that. Tonight we are going to the Louise Mandrell's Country Christmas. I will share more with you later but will put up a couple of pictures from last night...I hope everyone had a Wonderful Thanksgiving....

1 comment:

jan williams said...

Oh Patti I know that had to be fun!!! I am so glad you got to tag along!!!