CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

Well we had our annual family Thanksgiving today and I am worn out. It is always so much fun but I am always beat when they all leave....I will post some pics later on in the week. I wanted to share a couple of pictures of Josh's Christmas gift project that he has made for a few people for Christmas. We had so much fun playing corn hole at Bubba and Michelle's that Josh got the pattern from John and constructed several sets for Christmas gifts. He made Roger a set for Christmas of course INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER/COTTON Theme....I don't have one present purchased for Christmas I have got to get busy, I just can't seem to get into the spirit...Have a good Monday...

4 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Awe!! Happy Thanksgiving (a bit early!) When I first read your blog I thought you said you had had your family Thanksgiving and now you are working out. LOL!! WORN out sounds more like it!

I enjoyed reading about your 'friendzy' too! You are so sweet to be such a huge help.

Hugs to ya!
Julie

Mardi said...

Wow, these are so fancy! Great job on the those! I am sure everyone that receives one will be totally impressed!

jan williams said...

Patti, These are Awesome!!! Josh has done a wonderful job! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the game of corn hole! I play almost ever single day and commonly compete in tournaments. I love the post! BTW, if you like corn hole, check out my blog at http://www.cornholeplayer.net Thanks!