CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

FiskaFrenzy Saturday

Well of course we didn't get to bed until around 2:30 SAt. morning and were up early and I would have to get a sick headache....which I hated so much because this was a day I had looked so forward to....I tried my best not to let it get to me and we really, really had a ball. It was wonderful to meet all of the fun scrappers and do a make and take with Lil' Davis and Suzanne Fanning (Walker) was also there. It was an awesome time....The day started as I passed out tack pins and Hot tamales to all of the girls as they entered our huge scrap room!!! We had danish, muffins juice coffee and all the breakfast goodies. We started croppin' immediately. Lil' Davis who was acquired by Fiskars about this time last year was with us and they did awesome page kits make and takes. They were so nice and also Canon had a rep their that demoed photo printers which I might add were AWESOME...would totally love to have one of those, he made us 2 pictures of our choice from our SD card. Okay gonna post a couple of pics so far and will pick up maybe tomorrow or Wednesday...until later~~

1 comment:

MamaSheg said...

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like lots of Fisky fun!!