CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

We had such fun Halloween night, I even got Big Daddy out of the field and into the fun. We went over to Sissy and John's house where Jeremy brought Robin and Savannah over to trick or treat. Of course John had the garage decorated with strob lights, a cooler full of dry ice and lots of fun things. I have to say I think Halloween is John's favorite holiday. He, Andy and Parker dressed up as Michael Myers and went around the neighborhood terrorizing the kids....it was fun watching them have fun!!! Of course its sad to me that Brady and Chase didn't go this year because they thought they were to big...I hate for my babies to grow up (isn't that selfish!! LOL)

3 comments:

jan williams said...

No I don't think it's selfish!!! I feel the same way! Great pictures Patti!

softballfan1 said...

The girls look so cute. I miss getting to see them this Halloween. I miss their visits to the office now that they are going to school and all.

Mardi said...

Great pictures! I love Halloween! You are never too grown up to trick or treat!!