CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy Blogger!!!

Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving? Where did this year go? It seems as though the older I get the faster time goes. I have worked on projects all weekend for our upcoming Fisk-a-Frenzy in Nashville this coming up weekend. I would share but I promised our Lead Fiskateer Rebecca that I would keep my mouth shut and believe me it is hard!!! It is going to be a wonderful, fun weekend and I can't wait. I will share my swap tags later on in the week but today I'm going to share a project that I'm working on called a Scrap-O-dex. Lee had a class at Sassy's about putting this together and of course we put our "own twist" to make it our own. I just have a couple of pages actually with photos on it, it could become an after Christmas project!! It has dividers for all 12 months and we covered with "month papers" and I decided to do pictures of the kids/grandkids that had a birthday in that month. On the pocket on the back is a pull out tag which I'm going to put a calendar that can be taken off each year. Just thought it was a cute project and a good possiblity for a Christmas gift. Have a good week everyone....

2 comments:

Just Jess said...

what a cool idea for a mini book!

Mardi said...

That is a cool project. Oh you are gonna have so much fun in Nashville. I thought about coming to Nashville after the Hershey event, but things just didn't work out. Darn and I could of gotten to meet you!