CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fiskateer Ready!!

Well I'm off tomorrow to attend our Fiskateer event this weekend in Nashville. My friend and lead fiskateer Rebecca Peck will be arriving tomorrow morning @ 8:00 so I've got to get it together early and make my way to Nashville. We are going to set up tomorrow and then we have 2 scrapbook stores to visit tomorrow night and spread the Fiskars love. Then on Saturday it is Fiska-Frenzy Nashville style...hopefully I will have tons of pictures to share. I will share a sneaky peak of a little project that Bettye, Lilly and I worked on this past week @ Sassy's for the weekend...until later....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I so wanted to come to that, but I just got a new puppy and I couldn't leave her, I know ya'll are having a great time!

Mardi said...

Looks like you had some major fun!