CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I cannot believe it is Christmas. Who ever said that time passes faster when you get older was exactly on the money. I have been a terribly bad blogger and have been just as bad on my blog reading and I have truly missed it. Hopefully now that the hustle and bustle of the season is somewhat behind me I can play catch up. I have so much to share but will start with a couple of pics of the grandkids and I. I promised Savannah after Robin and I went to the Nutcracker last year, that she could go someplace special this year and we went to see the Rockettes at the Opry house. We had a wonderful evening. I bought them "pretty dresses" last year when they went on sale after Christmas and they both enjoyed dressing up. As a matter of fact Savannah asked her big cousin Brady where his pretty dress was!! LOL.....Anyway I made several gifts for the girls this year and will share pics in a day or two. Have a wonderful holiday season everyone.....

1 comment:

Mardi said...

I have missed your blogging! Happy New Year to you and your family! Great pictures!