CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

WOW!!

That is the only word I can come up with to describe the weekend. It started on Friday morning when I loaded all the boxes that Rebecca had shipped to me and took off for Nashville. Rebecca Peck who is one of our Lead Fiskateers and host of our Nashville FiskaFrenzy, Bettye and I worked on putting together prizes and gift bags, name badges and all sorts of things before we took off for Sassy Scrapper in Murf. my home scrap store and Rebecca did make and take at a Friday night crop..we stayed 2 hrs there and then were off to Timeless Reflections in Hendersonville, Tn where Michelle Luther and all of her "croppin" girls made us feel so welcome. We did another couple of make and takes there and it was back to the hotel where we went back to our task of working on things for the next day. That is where I will end this post and pick back up tomorrow on our actual Fisk-A-Frenzy day....until later...

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Wow, that looks like a yummy LSS! What a great weekend you had!