CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tags and ATC's

Well its getting closer and closer to my FiskaFrenzy weekend...We had a chat in the chatroom tonight for questions and just fun talk...Rebecca has worked so hard to make it a wonderful time for all. I am posting today my tag for the tag swap. There were about 30 of us that are exchanging tags with Pinky heading the swap up. Then my next post is an ATC that is using the "house template" that Valerie uses for lots of ATC swaps. I made it a gingerbread house of sorts...I am enjoying these and actually have signed up for a couple of more so I've had hardly anytime to scrap pages!! Lilly and I took a class last night at Sassy's that was so much fun. I don't think I have laughed that much in a long time. Bettye and Brenda are just the best....I hope we're not "banned" from classes!!!! I will post the project sometime this week. It was an explosion box but not a simple one by any means...it had an acrylic pop up and also pockets so you see it wasn't simple at all!!! okay got to work on my christmas Atc's....until later..

2 comments:

Michelle McGee said...

OOOOO I'm in that swap!!!

MamaSheg said...

Oh your Christmas house looks so cute!! I love it. I didn't sign-up for any of the other swaps right now. I'm going to wait until after the holidays, too many things I need to make before Christmas!! Are you in the 12 days of Christmas ATC swap? That's the last one I need to make cards for right now. XOOXO