CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Hooked on these ATC's!!!!

Well I have joined in on a couple of more ATC swaps...they are so much fun and I love swaping and getting everyone's work in return. I am going to post a couple that I have finished and I lack my Thanksgiving one...I haven't worked it out in my mind yet but I'm sure I will. We had Roger a 60th birthday party this weekend at Bubba and Michelle's new home. It was so nice and so much fun. All of the kids were there except Jamie and David and they were both in a wedding in Knoxville. I'm gonna post a couple of pics from that. I hope everyone has a wonderful week..

4 comments:

jan williams said...

You have a beautiful family girl!!! Happy Birthday Roger!!!
And your cards rock!!!

SusanBluerobot said...

wonderful cards and family

Mardi said...

Beautiful family! Love your ATC's. I am attending the Hershey event and believe it or not I have never made an ATC prior to this weekend. We are doing an ATC swap at the event and I began making a few of the 100+ I need to get completed prior to 11/1/2008. Love your blog!

MichelleO said...

What a fabulous family! Love the group shots of each generation.

Great ATC's too!
HUGS
MichelleO