CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Campin'--Scrappin' Weekend!!

What a beautiful weekend we had. It was alittle chilly on Saturday but we campers braved the weather...actually we camped in our camper in the back yard!!! Big Daddy hooked her up for us and Brady, Savannah, Robin and I camped!! I had promised them forever to do this and where the time goes I don't know....anyway we had a ball. The Fiskateers had an online crop all day Saturday so I tried to get on and participate as much as possible so the girls and I decided to craft some Sat. night and craft we did....I think we bored Brady silly but at least he had UTUBE to keep him busy watching car burnouts and racing!!! I finished up my Halloween book from Bettye's awesome class and I will post some pics this week. Hope everyone has a great week!!!

4 comments:

MamaSheg said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Can't wait to see your Halloween book. Your ATCs look AWESOME!! XOOXO

jan williams said...

HOW FUN!!!! Girl, the inside of your camper looks just like mine! Our is a 06 crossroads crusier. It has 4 bunks in the rear.. The colors are the same as mine...LOL

I need to go camping again soon!

Lisa said...

How fun! Glad ya'll had a goog time!

Julie Overby said...

Cute, cute photos and I love the look of the book.

Hey...did you post on Lisa F.'s blog? She is looking for the winner. A 'Patti.' Didn't know if it was you.

Happy Wednesday my friend!!

Thanks for all your sweetness!