CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Are you ready for Halloween???

Well maybe almost. I have a couple of projects to finish and then I hoping to get lots of good pictures to scrap. I am posting one last Halloween card that I made last week and also what I have been working on all weekend. Lexie, my granddaughter loves American Girl Dolls and she called and wanted to know if I could make her an outfit for her doll to match her "Little Miss Muffet" outfit. Last year we did a 50's poodle skirt for her and a matching one for her doll. Of course I could never so no to my grandchildren so with high hopes that I could recreate "Little Miss Muffet" I got down a tub of doll patterns and starting putting things together. I have posted a couple of pictures of her outfit which I think Sissy ordered on line and I am hoping to put the finishing touches on the doll's outfit tomorrow night. It doesn't look exactly but close enough!!! I will post a pic later on in the week. I have also been making corn hole bags all weekend. 4 sets to be exact...needless to say my sewing machine is "smoking"...Have a great Monday everyone!!!

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

So talented you are Patti!!! Adorable stuff!!!!

Julie Overby said...

Wow!! Lookie you...sewin' up a storm! Awesome!!

maddy hill said...

oh wow i love that little dress ! you are very talented ! love the halloween makes too !

jan williams said...

You are one rocking grandmaw!!! This outfit is just perfect...I know what you mean about telling the grankids no! Why was it so easy to tell our children no, but those grandbabies are different!

Tami Bayer said...

Beautiful work. You've been busy with that sewing machine.