CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Cards

Well I'm still on this Halloween thing!! I finished the grandkids Halloween cards tonight and wanted to post one. I used the same motief that I did with the ATC spooky cards. I love, love that haunted house and the ghosts with the stickles so I decided to create their cards the same way instead of the traditional pumpkin. I used Paper Dolls cricut cart. to create all of this. After Bettye's cricut class at my LSS and using paper dolls so much I got my courage up!!LOL..you see it is kinda hard to figure out which prompt is for which design, just a little challenge right Bettye!! That is the most versitile cart. I have ever seen. Okay so I need to get ready for bed. Lilly and I have a scrap-o-dex class tomorrow night and we are "draggin'" our friend Marsha with us. She has never been to one of our classes so we are hoping to capture her in our scrappin' web!! Have a good Thursday everyone..

3 comments:

jan williams said...

OMG this is just too darn cute!!! I need that cartridge now!!! You did a fantastic job!

MaryNSC said...

O these r so cute.. I wish I had seen this sooner I just made my sister a bunch of decorations..SHOOT I wish I had thought of the stickles.. SHOOT SHOOOT SHOOOT>>>LOLOLOL

Mardi said...

Soooooooooooo cute. They are gonna love these. Great job! I love stickles!