CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Productive Saturday

Well I actually think I had a pretty productive Saturday. I managed to get some fall decorations up, vaccum, finish laundry, go have my car cleaned up and finished up a mini album that is a Christmas gift for one of my daughter-in-laws. I love days when I seem to get more done. I'm really excited about a couple of classes I have next week at Sassy Scrapper. Bettye is teaching a "Little Yellow Bicycle" Halloween Haunted House mini book. It is soooo cute and lots and lots of details. I will post some pics next week. I am posting today my Cricut layout from Thursday night. I had so much fun doing this layout. We used Paper Dolls cartridge and George for the word EEK!!!! We ran the tree and the kitty cat through the Cuttlebug which really adds dimension to the project. I wanted to put some last years pics of the kids but I have refrained myself I will wait till this year!! LOL...

6 comments:

Nancywithajones said...

these are tooooo adorable!!

jan williams said...

Oh Patti, I love this so much!! You did a fantastic job girl!

Lynnise said...

OH AWESOME!! I totally love that tree and the spider web- AWESOME!!

jan williams said...

Oh I am loving these colors of your blog Patti!!!

MaryNSC said...

O wow this is super!!

peata said...

THats so cute!

making mini scrapbooks
mini album blog
.