CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Long Time No Post

I honestly do not know where all my time goes. I must not use if wisely. Chase and Brady are still in fall ball and I'm having the best time with that. There last two games are this week and I'm sorry to see it end. Roger and I went camping last weekend but silly me did not take any pictures. When the grandkids aren't with me I tend to forget to make pics!! I'm hoping we get to go another weekend in October as fall is my favorite time to camp but he is really busy with harvest so we'll see. I'm gonna share a couple of pics today of my step son Bubba combining corn with the new combine. Also Josh has started a MAJOR project of restoring and I mean major restoring a car. It is a Mustang coupe and he calls it his winter project (maybe more than one winter!!) He gets that love from his Daddy as Butch loved fooling with old cars but then so did my dad so he got a double whammy of it!! Well I am deep into ATC swaps and have gone postal with a couple but will try to get some shots and post them tomorrow of my finished products...I am just lovin' doing those little bugers.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Patti! I know what you mean about a long time between posts! It's hard sometimes to get everything done that we'd like to ... especially when the grandkids are play ball or having a dance recital!! hehehehe

I would have NEVER guessed that that was a Mustang! Looks like he's got his work cut out for him. Is there really a chance that it will be a car someday?

I'll be interested to see your ATC's. You know ... all these years of scrapping and I've NEVER made an ATC. How fun to make them for a swap!!! Enjoy working 'em and be sure to share when you're done!

{{wink, wink}}} nice to see you posting again!

jan williams said...

These pictures are great Patti!! My husband always has something he is working on too..He built his own race car out of a 69 nova, so this all looks like home to me..LOL.. Our neighbor has all the heavy machinery you all have and I just love sitting on my back porch watching them bail hay...oh and I love the smell...I love living in the Country!!!

MichelleO said...

Well hello!!! Good seeing a new post today, as I am a bit behind on blog reading this weekend was a blur...

Love the photos... but why is it I am now singing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" in my head? LOL!

HUGS
MichelleO