CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Cricut layout

I just put a photo on my September Cricut class layout. Bettye always has a super project for us. This layout was one that could be used for any occasion. I used it to of course display pictures of my kids/grandkids (my favorite subjects!!). We have been incorporating the Cuttlebug on several of our layouts lately as well and I love the look when we use embossing folders. We got a sneak peak today our our October layout and it is awesome. I will share it with you maybe next week...Have a good Tuesday!!

6 comments:

angie said...

what a pretty blog! i love your page, especially that circle flower:) just popped over from Fiskateers to say hi!
angie 4663

jan williams said...

Oh Patti, this is too awesome girl!! I wish I had a class to go to to show me all that my cricut could do...I can read the instructions but I am a visual type person, I have to see it to get it!

Nancywithajones said...

awwww that is sooo awesome girl I LOVE IT! I need to figure out how to get my letters to connect.

Nancywithajones said...

awwww that is sooo awesome girl I LOVE IT! I need to figure out how to get my letters to connect.

MichelleO said...

What a fun page, love my cuttlebug, great use of it on the page!
HUGS
MichelleO

Lisa said...

I love the title and the embellies, awesome layout!