CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another ATC!!

Well I have officially finished all of the ATC swaps that I have signed up for (at the moment!!LOL) I just have to get them all postal. I am posting a picture today of my Thanksgiving ATC for my Fiskateer friend and fellow Nifty Fifty girl Laura...I wanted something that had a distressed look and detail. Well I just can't leave anything alone so I stamped an image and colored it with markers. I am collecting Copics (thanks MicheleO) and I'm slow, only have 5....they are so pricey I have to have a coupon at Hobby Lobby to afford them but believe me they are worth every penny. They are awesome to work with....moving on I wanted possibly burlap but then I picked up a tissue type wrapping paper that something from Pottery came in so I crumpled it up and inked it and stuck it on with ribbon and a button for a shimmer (you know it has to have either glitter, bling or shimmer for me!!) I sprayed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. It's certainly not perfect but I had fun making them. I'll post about my class tomorrow but it will be a minute before I post my book...it was a MAJOR project but it is so cute....Have a great Tuesday everyone...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Very pretty!

jan williams said...

How creative!!! This rocks girl! I love those copic pens too I have only three so far, but I love them!

MamaSheg said...

Wonderful card!! BTW, got the Halloween ATCs today and I LOVE the card you made. XOOXO