CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally Friday




WhooHoo Friday....you would think after being on vacation I wouldn't be so glad to see Friday.....NOT....I love Fridays. It is suppose to be a very hot weekend so hopefully I will get some pool time, need to do housework, need to do yardwork oh well....Brady and Chase have a scrimmage tomorrow so I don't want to miss that..It's going to be a busy one. I arrived home today to a very nice surprise from Fiskars. About a couple of months ago Fiskars sent out a call to the Nifty Fifty about doing some tags for CHA for the "celebraties" to sign for give aways at CHA. They in turn always make up anything you do with goodies and this time was no exception. I received a nice package today with a pair of CLOUD 9 Scissors and one of my tags authgraphed by Amy and Nancy the founders of Cloud 9....also a "tag your it" squeeze punch....way cool package. I will post a pic that I took of it and the sweet thank you card. Also I have a quick photo of my album that I have started for Mama, I am so into this heritage thing...I'll try to post some pics of my boys scrimmage tomorrow....happy friday!!

7 comments:

jan williams said...

Patti, This is an AWESOME gift girl!! And your album, you are working on is absolutely beautiful!!! I don't work, but Fridays are my favorite day of the week too, it's the only day I don't have to cook...LOL...Have a great weekend!

BabyBokChoy said...

Enjoy your goodies Patti!! It's awesome and I look forward to your next posting!

Unknown said...

Aren't those scissors so fun?? Have you EVER seen Fiskars scissors with 2 different colored handles? They were giving away these limited edition scissors in their booth at CHA and I just HAD to have a pair. Mine were autographed by Miss Heidi Grace herself!! Congrats on your 'goodies'. Those squeeze punches are DA BOMB!!

I'm loving your heritage pages, girl. I'm partial to that style and you've done a fabulous job. Your mama is going to love them, I'm sure!

You sound waaaay to busy. Hope you get some pool time in. It's hot here, too. But, I'm opting for staying inside in the a/c instead of the warm pool.

Have a great week!

Lynnise said...

Oh girl your tags for CHA were awesome!! i'm so glad they compensated to with some fun gifts!! Hope you managed to stay cool this weekend. It's supposed to hover in the low 100's here this week- YUCK!!

Lisa said...

Wow nice happy mail! The heritage album is looking awesome.

iluv2scrapbook! said...

Sounds like a great mail day and what awesome goodies you received for making such WONDERFUL tags!

MichelleO said...

Love the heritage album! Wow is is really pretty and going to be cherished for generations!

And congrats on the gift. Fiskars is pretty cool aren't they?
HUGS
MichelleO