CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Back to work Monday!!




Boy it is hard to get back into the swing of work after being on vacation. Of course Marsha came through about an hour after I got there and asked if I felt as though I had never been gone??!! Of course I replied yes!!! Anyway I'm still on a vacation high with my pictures. My friend Colette asked where we went and were the beaches really that beautiful (looking at the picture of my darling husband doing his favorite thing on vacation....sleeping!) We went to Pensacola Beach, Florida and it was truly beautiful. The beaches were so white and clean the the water was beautiful the only bad thing was lots of jelly fish. Pensacola Beach is an island unto itself and is truly beautiful. We stayed in friends condo on the 12th floor and the view was to die for. Well its almost bedtime for me so until later......

6 comments:

jan williams said...

Girl thiese are awesome pictures!!! I bet you had a wonderful time!! Glad you are back though!

Lynnise said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!! We haven't been to Florida in forever. We used to go to Destin it was gorgeous, to like a giant bathtub the water was so warm. I'm glad you're home- hope you had a wonderfully refreshing time!

BabyBokChoy said...

it looks like you had a smashing time Patti!!!! The boat and the water and all of you look so wonderful!!!!!! wow, incredible!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Lisa said...

My inlaws live in Pensacola and I have been on the west coast and east coast, but I think the Florida panhandle has the most beautiful beaches anywhere! The soft white sand is so beautiful. Your pics are great and I can tell you had a great time! If you've never eaten at the Fish House/Acme Oyster Bar you have to go and order the Grits a Ya Ya, the best meal I have EVER had!

Unknown said...

My Navy pilot brother-in-law got his 'wing's in Pensacola. My mil frequently talks about going there for his graduation. She has told me about how beautiful it was there. And, your pictures back up her stories!

Fun times off the back of the boat, huh? And .. I can see the crystal blue gulf waters just in the background photo of those 2 cutie pies on the sofa! hehehehe

Glad to hear you still have a bit of your 'vacation glow'. It's hard to come back to the real world after having a great time on vacation.

So happy that you're sharing some of your pictures with us!

iluv2scrapbook! said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time Patti! Wonderful pictures!