CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Robin

Today is my Robin's 6th birthday. I called her earlier and wished her a wonderful day and be it one of the hardest things I have done yet, I won't get to see her today on her birthday. I have gone through this with Brady for years but it doesn't make it any easier believe me. Next weekend we are going to have her a party here with cousins and ballgame and food and our usual outing but it is hard to see that fun today. I hate to post down things but this is just my feelings today maybe if the sun were shining I would feel better....anyway I have lots to do today, I have 2 or 3 scrapbook projects I need to finish before I move on to anything else and I need to do some yard work later on so I need to get busy...hope everyone has a wonderful weekend....

1 comment:

jan williams said...

Patti, I'm sorry you are feeling down...This rainey weather gets to me to, gives me too much time to think...LOL... I hope the party is a blast next weekend!!! Great picture of Robin...