CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We Won

Well we won our first ballgame....YEAH..You may wonder why I'm so excited about a ballgame..well Brady is 12 yrs old and this is the first time he has ever played a sport in "our town". We have always had to travel at least a hour and sometimes more to see him in any sport he has played. Christi has moved closer and she agreed to let him play in Murfreesboro this fall because this is the only time that he and his cousin Chase will get to play together. Son-in-law John coaches the team and does an awesome job. Josh's girlfriend Selena's son is also playing on the team so you can imagine the cheerleader that I am!!! LOL..Just wanted to share a few pics I made last night...I snapped away trying not to embassas them all....

4 comments:

jan williams said...

YEAAAAAA I am so happy that your grandson can play closer to you!!! I know how that is girl, my grandkids in North Carolina, play sports I will never get to see....

Lisa said...

Yeah!!! Congrats to you all.

MichelleO said...

Congrats on the win, and the fact that you can see all of these games with so many to cheer on! An you keep on snappin away... that is what MeMe is for!
HUGS
MichelleO

iluv2scrapbook! said...

congrats on the win and how exciting for him!