CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Boys and Shoes

You know when Jeremy and Josh were growing up their biggest treat was a new pair of shoes....they loved "Jordan's" and anything else that was all the rage. Josh who actually draws quiet well use to "design" tennis shoes when he was about 9 or 10. I need to look up some of those drawing and show Brady. Anyway on to my story, Brady is just like them. He loves shoes so much and for his birthday this year he wanted to design his own shoes. Now is that not amazing...we went to Nike ID on the web and there it was big as life "design your own shoes". Well one of his best friends and his cousin Chase and I sat and worked on those tennis shoes forever. It really was quiet fun and he could not wait for them to arrive. I would get notices of their progress and of course text him and let him know and finally 2 days before schedule they arrived...he was one happy young man!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wooooo those are some fancy new kicks he's got there!

Aubree said...

That is so cool -- I bet he totally love having his OWN shoes!!

Julie Overby said...

Hey Patti! I love your ATC cards. They turned out so great!

I wanted you to know that you've been tagged. Hee hee...

jan williams said...

How cool is that!! At least no one will try and steal them, with his name on them and all!!!

Unknown said...

Get the F out of here!! You can design your own shoes??!!! I just LOVE this idea! He must have felt like the Big Man On Campus!

So awesome! I've got to go check it out ...

MichelleO said...

When did I get so old??? Wow I can't believe that... Now if only I could go online and program my own house clean, me a size smaller or ten, and the laundry folded! now that would be perfect. But the shoes are way cool!
HUGS
MichelleO