CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Monday

Happy Monday all....boy was that a short weekend or was it just me....they get shorter everyweek I believe. I actually did some scrapbookin' this weekend and had a ball. I took one of my favorite classes Sunday afternoon @ Sassy's from Amie who is an awesome teacher. I will post pics of that when I decide what photos I'm going to use on the layouts. It was a pleating effect look but we didn't actually pleat the paper...I will explain more when I upload. I will post two layouts that I finished. One I actually started in my Cricut class and finished off with some random birthday pics from Brady's 12th birthday and the other one is a layout from Florida that I copied from Colette Bates who is a design team member @ Scrapbook Obsessions...I changed mine a bit with the sizes of pics and some of the embellishments but pretty much same design...Well Josh just called and he is building another car...at least this one is not a dirt track car this one is a drag car...or maybe just a as he would say a "my day" hot rod...That's another story anyway I'm gonna go over and start pics from the ground up for him and he even said I could make him a scrapbook!!! LOL....till later....

5 comments:

jan williams said...

Beautiful layout Patti!! Great Pictures too!!! My DH built a race car from the bottom up...He will have fun..

BabyBokChoy said...

These are some gorgeous layouts Patti!! Thanks for sharing with us!! Building a car, that is just way too funny for me :) :)

Lisa said...

Awesome layouts! I love the popcicles and the pensacola title!

MichelleO said...

Wonderful LOs! Great photographs too! Those sound like great classes, can't wait to see the pleated page!
HUGS
MichelleO

iluv2scrapbook! said...

I love the LOs! They're both so cute! The popsicles are too cute!