CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Julie left me a sweet comment and also tagged me!! Thanks Julie. It is so hard for me to come up with facts about myself but I'll try.... 1) I am an only child and have always hated it.... 2) I love to read. (almost as much as crafting!!) 3) I can't swim. ( I can't stand to put my head under water) 4) I use to teach country line dancing... 5) I love to travel...be it camping or just traveling in general I love it... 6) I am a blog-a-holic...I love to read blogs and watch webisodes.... Boy how is that for boring....Okay it you are reading this consider yourself tagged!!!! Lilly and I finally got back around to going to back to scrapbook classes tonight. She had surgery and was down for 5 weeks and well my summer has been let's see busy and not the best one I have ever had so we have been missing our classes. Tonight we went to MS BETTYE's cricut class and had a ball. I am going to mat some pics and put it up sometimes this weekend. I have made about 9-10 cards this week so that has been my crafting story for awhile. I will see if I have a pic to post of one of the cards. Have a good Friday everyone!!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, I LOVE the cute card!!! TFS!

jan williams said...

I Love this card girl!!! Also I wanted to tell you I can't swim either....and I love to read, and camp...

Lisa said...

The tractor card is awesome! You are not boring I enjoyed learning some things about you, my "cyber" friend!