CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Bad Blogger!!

I have been a very bad blogger. I just can't seem to keep everything going anymore. After all day at work I'm about zapped, that's not a good sign is it!! LOL...I signed up for an ATC swap on the Fiskateer website and those of you that read my blog (all 2 of you) know I screwed up the last time I was doing a ATC swap and signed up for tag swap. Well let me tell you Deborah did an awesome job with the tag swap and I've really enjoyed my tags. I am going to take a pic of them for the blog maybe tomorrow she was also so sweet and RAK'd me a hugh baggie of ribbon. Anyway back to my ATC swap, I have to do an acrylic ATC. I'm posting my take on it after much thinking and forgetting to go to Sassy and get a piece of Hambly, I finally decided to us a transparancy with a printed Hambly over it...it turned out okay but I'm still not savvy with the spray adhesive..I've got a couple of cards to share tomorrow...Have a great Tuesday!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are so cute! I haven't done any ATCs in a while.

BabyBokChoy said...

ooooooooooooooh, these are so cute Patti!!

jan williams said...

Patti, I love these! You have done a fantastic job on these!

Unknown said...

OMG ... these are so awesome! I've never done an ATC, let alone for a swap! Love the whole transparency idea .. especially with the layered Hambly ... but I'm loving the text paper, those rockin' Prima Essentials and anything with an old STAMP on it is #1 in my book!

Great job, hon ... so dang fun!!

Nancywithajones said...

how stinkin cute are these!!!

MichelleO said...

Very cute, and great for taking it on, acrylic or transparency is tricky for me. I love all the flourishes and the flowers! I think you rocked it! And hey what do you mean all 2 of us that read... I am comment #6!

Oh and love the lime green crocks! he he
HUGS
MichelleO

iluv2scrapbook! said...

These are AWESOME tags Patti! You did a wonderful job :)