CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Glitter up to my elbows!!

I have been playing in glitter all week. I am taking an on line class from my friend Lisa Pace who I consider the "glitter queen". You can see the link on my side bar. Anyway along with my first project for that class I am working on the girl's room at Jeremy and lets just say I'm glittering up their room as well!! I will share a pic this weekend hopefully when I complete a couple of the projects. Today I'm sharing another pic I pulled out of Robin in preschool in the vintage clothes. I love this shabby chic look and I love scrappin' it. Have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

awesome layout!!!! I love it!!! I love glitter too!! Lisa is so inspiring, isn't she??!!!