CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun Saturday...

The girls and I shopped for their room at their Daddy's today. We compromised, disagreed and of course in the end they got what they wanted!! I'll make some pics when we finish. I'm working on a couple of projects to go on the walls (that include of course glitter!!) It was a beautiful day in Tennessee and tomorrow is suppose to be even warmer. Roger and I went out on a "very rare date night" tonight. We laughed and said we're going to do this more but it's planting time almost so we'll see..anyway it was lots of fun. I'm sharing today a couple of layouts, one is my cricut layout this month was Ms. Bettye (aka Bet Bet) what I thought was a very simple layout was actually 20 steps and alot of fun. In choosing my pics I was going through old pics and I came across one of my daddy holding Brady not too long before he passed away. I had to use it and also one of Brady @ Halloween....so cute. The next layout is of the girls. another 5x7 I pulled out of the drawer. Black and white pic and I tried very hard to make a clean, simple layout...I try but I just can't!! LOL...Have a great Sunday!!

1 comment:

Lisa Fulmer said...

thanks so much for posting Angela's cupcake! Such cute LOs you did here, I have a cricut too, haven't done nearly as much as I want to with it.