CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Layout of the Month

Today I'm sharing my layout of the month from my LSS. One of the girls at the store creates a two page layout and we get supplies and put our spin on it and bring it back the next month and that allows us to stay in the monthly fun.....clear as mud??!! LOL...anyway it was pink and I knew immediatly the girls were my subjects...I told them I needed to do a photo shoot and they were so funny. Robin loves to pose in her "model" pose postitions, well of course Vannie tries to mock her and it turns out so funny....Okay later in the week I'm gonna share my new found love IRIS FOLDING...I have had so much fun this weekend making cards using iris folding....Have a great Monday....

1 comment:

Julie Overby said...

Hi Patti!!

Blogger is doin' the same weird stuff for me...urgh! LOL!! I ADORE the new look of your blog though. How cute. And your layout is fantastic! Awesome!