CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another week almost gone!!!

Wow where did this week go?? It seems I say that all the time but I truly do not know where time goes anymore...It has been a really nice week here in Tennessee and I'm so ready for pretty weather. Jeremy got moved into his apartment (YEAH!!!!) and I'm helping the girls do their bedroom this weekend...Robin says blue, Vannie says purple so who knows what we will come up with!! Today I'm sharing a layout that I did this past weekend. I have all kinds of 5x7 and 8x10 pics of the kids and I see now sense for them to set in the drawer...I'm gonna scrap them. I took Robin's pics from preschool that they do an old fashion dress up pic and decided to distress and work with the beautiful prima stuff that came in one of my Scrapbook Obsession kits...I'll post the second one I did tomorrow...Have a happy Friday!!

3 comments:

jan williams said...

Oh Patti, this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

doverdi said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the vintage look.
doverdi
#1329

BabyBokChoy said...

This is sooooooooooooo beautiful Patti!