CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

What did we do before internet??????

Golly my internet and TV has been down for 5 days, what did we do before we had it? Roger and I have said that a dozen times in the past few days. I've missed my blog friends, my fiskateer buddies, my facebook friends/family I'm just plain spoiled and a slave to my laptop!!!LOL...Since I haven't uploaded any of my pics of my projects that I've completed for Lisa Pace's Easter class I will share some pics that I made of the "grands" this weekend....Jeremy took the girls to "Mule Day" in Columbia Tennessee and they had a ball...need to get some of those pics to scrap!!!! I have my Cricut class this week and also a class on "tear rabbits!!" using mulberry paper. I have seen "tear bears" forever and have wanted to learn to make them so much to my surprise and delight Brenda's layout of the month was a "tear rabbit" layout...I'll be sure to post that one when I complete....Well I'm so happy to be back in the cyber world once again....Have a great Tuesday everyone.....

No comments: