CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

February Cricut

I thought I would post last month's cricut class since next week we have the March class. I wanted to also share some pics of Roger and I playing in the snow but for some reason Blogger is not letting me upload them. Feb. cricut class was one of my favorites....Ms. Bettye (aka Bet Bet) really did a fabulous layout for us to do. It was titled SHADES and after searching my pics I decided on one of Savannah that my son-in -law John had made of her back in the summer. I used the Picasa program (thanks Jing Jing)to do the different shades of sepia that I tinted the photos in. The butterflies were so pretty and that is the India Art Cart. I can't remember the cart. the words SHADES was done in but if you would like to know leave me a message and I'll ask Bettye and post. I'll upload more tomorrow if blogger will let me!!! LOL..

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!

This is an amazing layout!

And you know what Patti, I was totally admiring your layout before reading your blog post, and I was like, hey, those pictures are different shades, too perfect, wonder what Patti used!! And to read that you used Picasa!!! Isn't it just SO EASY??? for us Photoshop challenged people?? GREAT GREAT STUFF!!!

Mardi said...

Wow, one amazing layout! I upload some picture to Picasa also, great job on the different shades.