CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

No Sunshine

Well after scrappin' all day yesterday I was not able to photograph anything that I did...We had rain all day yesterday and cloudy today so the photos I made were horrible. I hope that maybe one day this week the sun will shine and I will do some photographing....I worked with prima papers and flowers on Sat. to scrap some pics that I had of Robin that were made at her daycare (2yrs ago!) in vintage clothes. I had so much fun because vintage shabby chic is my favorite. Today I'm gonna post a couple of pics of a class I took in Cave City that was an awesome class. Lots of cuts, angles and finished product was great!! I'm now trying to decide which photos to use on the layout..have a great Monday everyone..

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, I wish I'm good with pre-made layouts that you do in a class, I always just end up wondering what to do. Wanna hear a secret, I have finished NONE of the layouts from CKU 2006!!! NONE!!! They are all still in their containers!! Every time I look at them, I cringe!!!! I look forward to you finishing these with photos!