CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun Day @ Cave City

What a wonderful time Lilly and I had at the Cave City Kentucky Fiskars Fun Day. We went up Friday afternoon spent the night and were up early this morning ready to "play"!! We had wonderful classes, great make and takes lots of shopping and fabulous friends. My friend and lead fiskateer Rebecca Peck came and taught classes along with Stephenie Hamen one our legandery lead. Hopefully I will get my projects completed with pictures tomorrow and get some pics up on the blog. I am posting some fun pics of today.....

4 comments:

jan williams said...

WOW Looks like so much fun!!!! I think I know the girl with pink hair...we call her Pinky, she is on another board!!!

Tami Bayer said...

It looks like a wonderful time. I can't wait to see photos of your projects.

Stephanie said...

Hey there Patty! I didn't know you had a blog. Now I do and will visit often.
Not sure how we managed to NOT get a pic together Saturday. We'll have to next time. did you see me and Pinky on the FaT blog? How cool is that!?!?
Ttyl,
Stephanie (Atomic Dog girl) :)

Mardi said...

Oh I wish I couldn't of made the trip, just a tad too far for me!