CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

4 days and Counting






Okay vacation countdown and yes Colette I would love for you to count down with me...Vacations time is so precious there are never enough days!!! I am going to upload my acrylic album today and I have a ton of mistakes on it. I was really unsure of the adhesive as I researched and found alot of pros for spray adhesive. That is the first time I have used that and I kind of got a film look or foggy look between acrylic, picture and acrylic (hope that makes sense). Anyway any suggestions would be appreciated. I just wanted to do a fun, bright, summer album and also with little bits of things they all like. I can't wait to do another one they are fun....I'm now working on some baseball layouts for the boys....maybe I can get those posted this week...thanks again for visiting!!!

3 comments:

Lynnise said...

WOW, this is turning out really AWESOME!! I have still not gotten brave enough to do a completely clear album, but this peer pressure is getting to me LOL! I love that you are doing a pool theme it really seems to go with the clear idea well.

MichelleO said...

I have two acrylic albums sitting on my shelf.. haven't been brave enough to try them. I love yours it is so fun and full of summer sun! Really a great job!
HUGS
MichelleO

iluv2scrapbook! said...

Almost vacation time :)