CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

WhoooHooo one more day!!!!



I told "my girls" on SO board today that I was sure they could tell I needed a vacation...I just could not get my motor going tonight to do anything, so I finished a couple of layouts that I want to share. They are of 3 of my grandsons playing spring/summer ball. One was a challenge on another board to see how many elements we could get on a page. That was a fun challenge. The other is Ben and Zach and on it I was just trying a couple of things out that I got in my last Scrapbook Obsessions kit. Well I must get ready for bed until later.....

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, these are fantastic!!!! Holy wow!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm so glad that you are headed out for your vacation, yay!!! I hope you have lots and lots of fun!!!

Lisa said...

These layouts are darling...I love all the letters and the circle pics!

jan williams said...

Patti, Woman these ROCK!!!!! You did an awesome job!!!!!

Lynnise said...

Holy toledo, girl, tell me you won because you have everything but the kitchen sink on that page- and it looks AWESOME!!! Wonderful job, and the baseball layout is just fabulous! You're awesome lady!!!

MichelleO said...

These are great! Love the photos in them, but all the details on them is perfect! And have a great vacation! BTW...... I left something for you on my blog! =)
HUGS
MichelleO