CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Brady!!






It's hard to believe Brady is 12 yrs old. My DIL Regan said tonight at his party this just does not seem right he is growing up way to fast...I totally agree. They are all growing up so fast. Vannie is the youngest anymore and she is 3 yrs old. We had a very nice time at his party and of course the "big kids" played hard as well. For some strange reason I did my hair and put on makeup (what was I thinking??) of course I was wet in a matter of minutes with my crazy bunch!! Josh and Selenna did a wonderful job on the food and party...Happy Birthday my Bradyman!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it's definitly that kid grow so fast than your mind!sometimes you forget it,suddenly see the light when you realize~happy birthday for brady!sorry my english is poor~

jan williams said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!!!!!!!

MichelleO said...

Wonderful photographs! And happy to see you!
HUGS
MichelleO