CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Sunday


Well I'm starting my count down to vacation....boy and do I need it. I have 5 days to work until vacation...As usual I don't really have anything ready but it won't take me long to throw my things in luggage and be off!!! As usual this has been a short weekend and I forgot to included my layout of Bailey in my previous post so I'm going to try and load it today. Thanks to "my girls" for stopping by and complementing my new look...I love comments (DIL Michelle Smith that means you can comment too!!! LOL)) I am going to post photos of my first ever try at an acrylic album for tomorrows post....

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, you know I love this layout, it's pure brilliance shining through. Thanks for visiting mine, and I now have the pictures for my banner up so you can check it out next time you go over there! HUGS

Unknown said...

WooHoo, Patti! You've got your comments back! And ... the new look is quite becomming on you!! hehehehe

Cute, cute page, girl! Love the star theme! And ... the birthday looks like a blast!

Can I help you count down? 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... VACATION!! I'm sure it can't come soon enough!

jan williams said...

Patti, This is so AWESOME!!!! I love the Star and the picture is Fantastic!!!! Great layout!!! Can't wait to see the acrylic album!!!