CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Had to Make A New Blog




As my friend Jing Jing so gracefully put it....my previous blog was "cooked"....I don't know what happened but it would not let me receive comments and then after trying to post my 4th of July layout and photos and giving me all kinds of letters I decided to do away with that one and recreate....I hope this one works okay. I'm alittle late with this post but wanted to add a couple of pics and layout that I did for 4th of July. My DIL Shell, grandkids Bailey, Beau, Big Daddy and I went to the the 4th of July celebration at MTSU. We had the best time. The kids played games, had their face painted, the symphony played and a wonderful display of fireworks...what a fun night. I'm gonna include a couple of pics of that and a layout that I made of Bailey with her face painted...I'm so excited about having my boring blog back.....

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

woohooooooooooooo!!!!! Patti, way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! New blog, new look and feel!!!!!!!!! New pictures!!!!!!! I am loving it!!!! So glad we can comment again, LOL!!!

MichelleO said...

Love the new blog girlfriend! Love the colors and it is so fun! I was missing you... and felt sad not being able to comment! Glad you are back in the working blog world!
HUGS
MichelleO

jan williams said...

Patti!!! OMG I love your new LOOK Woman!!!! What awesome photos and I am so glad we can comment again!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Lynnise said...

OH man! I hate that you had to start over, but I LOVE the new blog!! I'm so glad I'll be able to tell you just how much I love it noww!!