CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beautiful day for a wedding

It was a beautiful day for a wedding and a beautiful setting as well...Jamie and David got married last Sat. May 30 in Pigeon Forge. We all stayed at a beautiful village of cabins and the wedding party stayed in a huge lodge that was just perfect...Jamie was a beautiful bride and all of the kids got to come except Jeremy and his girls. He could not get off work so we made lots of pics for him to see...I am going to share just a few snap shots that Josh took for me of the actual wedding...Now I'm back home and need to get busy with my crafting projects!!

1 comment:

jan williams said...

Oh how beautiful Patti!! I just got back from Gatlinburg on Sunday and the weather could not have been better.. I went with my Mom and Brother and took my two grand daughters...