CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunny and Hot

Just the way I like it...sunny and hot. Went and sat out by the pool and looked at the pond/waterfall Josh and Selina have built (without my camera what was I thinking!!??) I'll get pictures when they get it all complete but it is awesome. I could listen to a waterfall or a fountain forever..Have been doing a little organizing and a little scrappin' today. Getting ready to do some pics of Jamie and David's wedding. I did one layout today that is not my normal layout. I have seen some layouts somewhat like this and just wanted to try my hand. The other layout is two pictures that are very precious to me. My best friends from Texas were in a few weeks ago and both the boys came by to see them...we made lots of pics and just wanted to do a simple layout of a few of my favorites...well Big Daddy is going to a tractor pull tonight so who knows I might do somemore scrappin'........

No comments: