CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's Hot in Tennesseeeeeeeee!!!!!!

It's hot but I'm such a summer fan I'm not going to complain. Today I'm going to share a couple of layouts that I have just finished..One two pager is for our layout of the month this month at my LSS. I decided since it was birthday themed that I would use Roger's 60th birthday pictures from last Sept. I have been meaning to scrap them and this seemed like the perfect layout to do so....All of the kids were in attendance except Jamie and David and they were still living in Knoxville at the time...the next one is another wedding layout of Jamie and David's wedding. I still haven't seen the "good" pictures I'm still scrappin' snapshots that Josh did for me...Can't wait to get my hands on some of the "real" pictures.....LOL..Stay cool...

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, love your fabulous layouts!

Nancywithajones said...

These are soooo awesome girl!!!