CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Gosh I miss my daddy....especially on Father's day...Roger and I had the nicest weekend camping. We left on Thursday and came back today. We stayed at a campground near Nashville on Percy Priest lake. We didn't have a direct lake spot but we had a beautiful shady, woodsey (is that a word?) spot. Chubba loved watching for squirrels and taking walks...before we left one of my best Fiskateer buddies came to Tennessee to visit. Merlene and her husband were in Arkansas and she convienced Tom to come on up to Tennessee to visit. I'm so glad she did it was good to see her again. I met her in San Antonio Texas a couple of years ago and we made friends instantly. She is from Tuscon Arizona and loved all of our "green"!!..Several of my scrappin' friends met at Sassy Scrapper our LSS and went to dinner. Cristal Hobbs (aka Pinky) was so kind in arranging everything for us. I'm posting a picture of all of us....Then my last pic is of "my girls"...I went by Jeremy's and Josh's today to wish them a happy father's day. They are both really wonderful fathers. The girls were swimming and of course I could not resist some pictures...Hope everyone has a great week....stay cool...

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Looks like you had a great time!!!