CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

God Bless America

I always think about my daddy so much on Memorial Day because he was a true blue American....he fought in World War II and loved his country...Thanks to all of our men and women in all branches of service...Okay got a finished project to share today. Josh had a beautiful wicker settee that we could not find a cushion set for. So Selina and I went to the fabric store and purchased some Waverly fabric on sale and I cut a pattern out of paper and here is my finished product. I had fun doing this for my first attempt, made lots of mistakes but the kids were still very, very pleased with it..Well tomorrow is work day and this weekend is Jamie's wedding. We are off to Pigeon Forge on Thursday..Have a great week everyone...

No comments: