CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad Blogger Again

Hi Everyone....well I have been a bad blogger again..haven't made any pictures of my projects and I've actually been doing alot of work outside. I painted decks all last weekend and took off Monday and finished....I'm soooooo glad that it is done. I'm hoping to get some projects done tomorrow as it is "national scrapbooking day". There is an online crop that I hope to be involved in on the Fiskateers website. They will have lots of prizes and challenges. As you will notice we have a new twitter fiskadeals that we are able to post on our blogs. This will tell of the latest sighting of fiskars "deals" on products and where to find products....This should be a huge "enabler" just what I need!!! Hope to post some pics tomorrow as I had a class in "TEAR Rabbits" and I have a "Tear Bear" pattern I want to try!! Till later....

No comments: