CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tear Bears--Rabbits or any other animals!!!!!!

Well finally I stopped and photographed some of my latest projects to share. My newest "addiction" is tear bears/rabbits or any other animal that I have a pattern for!! LOL..Ms. Brenda's layout of the month @ my LSS was "tear rabbits". I have since rumaged through my hugh folder of "stuff" and found some bear patterns that are probably 3-5 yrs old. One thing I have learned is that the handmade paper comes in many textures and some are easier to work with than others. I prefer the thicker texture as it seems to fluff alot better. Anyway I made a couple of pics of a layout I did to share. Hopefully I will do alittle bit better blogging. I must admit I have another new addition FACEBOOK....boy I love it as I have found so many of my old friends on it so that's where I've been (hangs head in guilt......) Have a good Tuesday everyone!!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, it's darling!!!!!!!!!!! You are ready to sell on EBAY!!!!!

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh Patti....those are so cute. You did a great job. For some reason I wasn't up to date on your blog. Whenever I went to it it was still on pics from Opryland. Today is the first day it went to an updated site. Yeah!!!

jan williams said...

OMG how in the world are those getting fluffy? This is just too cool Patti!