CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

See What I WON!!!!!!

Look at my goodies that I won over @ Lisa Pace's blog during the Hippity Hop workshop....I finished all of my project assignments and posted and actually won the RAK...whoooo hooooo... I love Maya Road goodies...Thank you Lisa...If you have never checked out Lisa classes they are awesome...Her link is in my favorite blogs... Also I wanted to share a partial scrap lift from Brenda @ Sassy's, when I saw her layout I knew I had to use it on this picture of Savannah. This was her first Halloween and she was a monkey...is this paper not perfect for the picture!! Lots of fun and thanks Ms. Brenda!!! Have a great Thursday!!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

huge congrats Patti!! awesome LOOT!!! YAY

Brenda said...

Cute layout Patti...scraplifting is a huge compliment to me. I wish I coulkd win something. The only thing I ever won in my life is a fishing rod!!! LOL

Mardi said...

Perfect! Just love your layout! Wow those goodies are awesome!