CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cricut update

Well since it is almost time to have my next cricut class @ Sassy's I will share last month's page...I just love Ms.Bettye's cricut class as I learn something new each and every time. I did learn this time that it would have been much easier to have had the expression to do my owls with as my friends Lilly and Marsha told me. They both offered use of their's but me and the baby bug made it through!! LOL...The owls were 3 different cuts and I won't tell you how many times it took me!!! LOL Anyway I used Roger and Chubba on the beach in Naples Florida for this layout "Who's the Cutest"..I'll post my class this week soon!! Thanks for visiting....

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

awww i love this LO.

Julie Overby said...

Hi Patti!!!!

I've enjoyed reading through your blog. I guess it's been a while since I visited. I absolutely ADORE your Christmas mini album! It is just too cute!! Your layouts are amazing too! And...I love the owls. Glad you're learning more and more about the cricut. Wait until you see the new cartridges they are releasing....**gasp!** There is one called European Decor and it is too die for!

Thanks for coming by my blog. Wish you could have been there too. We need a N50 reunion with all of us, don't we??

{{{{{{hugs backatchya!}}}}}}

Susan said...

Hi PAtti - your blog is great too! Very nice postings and projects. We'll have to connect on the FIskateers site too. I buy a lot of my Copics from Oozak.com - just in case you are interested.