CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy "Hump Day"

I'm way to old to wish my life away but I tend to celebrate hump day!!! LOL. Today I'm posting just some simple cards that I made and sent to family for Valentines Day. I used the Fiskars heart squeeze with what I call the ruffle around it. It was in my bag of goodies from my FiskaFrenzy from Rebecca. I have used that little punch a ton. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new punches. Lilly and I are going to Cave City KY. to a Fiskars crop next week and I'm gearing up already. I don't really do well at crops coz I tend to socialize. Now those of you that know me I know you find that hard to believe!!! LOL..We are going to have several classes/make and takes so I'm really excited already. Okay so I'm gonna work on some layouts and get ready for my cricut class tomorrow night...Have a good Thursday everyone.....

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, looks like you've been busy making fabulous Valentines! :)

Mardi said...

Oh Patti, if we ever get a chance to crop together we can never sit beside each other, cuz I tend to think crops are for meeting new friends and yaking! Great creations!