CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Projects

Hopefully this week I can post a couple of my cards and projects that I have worked on for Valentines day. Even though I didn't get my mantle decorated I'm still putting a few things up. Kelly Jo put this project on the Fiskateer lead blog and it really caught my eye. I think she used larger pics and not quiet as many embellies but the jest is the same!!! I thought it would be good to put on my desk at work to cheer it up alittle!!! It is just made out of chipboard the size I used was 4 x 6 1/2 and covered it with my wonderful Valentine goodies that my friend Rebecca sent me from Cloud Nine and Fiskars. I used a piece of glitter felt and just cut a heart and used some netting and a couple of heart stick pins. The other different embellie is one that Lisa Pace had on her blog sometime ago and it is made from create paper....just plain ole create paper like when I was a kid that I used to decorate with all the time....I ran a running stitch on one edge with embordiary thread and pulled and that made the bunch effect. I then used stickles on the edges....I really enjoyed making this little project....thanks for visiting...

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This is a wonderful Valentine's project Patti!! Thanks for sharing!!

Tami Bayer said...

This is a treasure!

iluv2scrapbook! said...

Wonderful Valentine's project Patti! Everything looks awesome!