CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Sunday!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I finished up my banner for Halloween on Sat. and will post a couple of pictures. It was fun to make, I got the idea from Stephanie Ackerman's Holiday Home magazine and put my own spin on it! I took chipboard and cut it out then covered it was pattern paper. I used my treading water punch and did a trim around the board. Then I shadowed the letters with my cricut to say "BOO 2 U"....I may glitter them up alittle to just give a little shine. I embellished with some foam pumpkins and some pom poms. I punched some holes with my crop-a-dile and ran some hay twine to string. Then I just cut ramdom halloween color ribbons to add to the look. I promised the grandkids we would put up the decorations in a week or so this is just alittle something new to add....have a good week!!

6 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Patti, you are on a seriously crafty roll!!! I love your banner, you did a super fantastic job!!!

jan williams said...

Patti, This is fabulous!!! I love it...Can I scraplift you? I love decorating for Halloween!!!!

MichelleO said...

OH my Patti... I don't do much with Halloween decorations, we don't even do the candy thing. But this is just fabulous! You should sumbit this next year for some publications! (probably too late for october issues this year) Really it is FABULOUS!
HUGS
MichelleO

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness ... what a fun banner, Patti! You're for sure getting a jump on your Halloween decorations ... this one is just awesome! I've never made a banner ... but, honestly, you're sure providing a ton of inspiration!!

Big hugs!

Nancywithajones said...

OH HOW CUTE IS THIS!!! I LOVE IT!!

Lisa said...

I love the banner and the ATC, I like vintage!